How Le Vive Promotes Antioxidant for Good HealthPosted by June Whittle in Health & Beauty | 8 comments
Are you aware that heart disease is the major killer among men? But more alarming, cancer is the no. 1 killer among women. The rates of death from heart and circulatory disease are highest for men, but the rates of death from cancer are highest among women. According to the United Kingdom Office for National Statistics – Health 2010/2011, heart and circulatory disease is responsible for 231 deaths out of every 100,000 men in the UK. Cancers cause 159 deaths out of every 100,000 women in the UK.
Free Radicals – What are They?
- Natural by-products of normal cell processes.
- Produced by metabolism, and from toxic gases in the environments. This is a result of smoking and pollution etc.
- Highly reactive molecules that causes havoc in the body.
- Causes disorder and damage to healthy blood cells.
- In the human body, the most common form of free radicals is oxygen. When an oxygen molecule becomes electrically charged, it tries to steal electrons from other molecules. This causes damage to the DNA and other molecules.
- Scientists believe free radicals are one of the factors that causes illnesses such as; heart disease, arthritis, cancer and cataracts. They also think it’s to blame for the ageing process.
What’s the Role of Antioxidant?
- An antioxidant is a molecule which is capable of delaying or preventing free radicals from forming and damaging healthy cells in our bodies.
- Antioxidants eliminate free radicals.
- Antioxidants protects our cells from chronic illnesses and premature ageing.
- Scientific research has recognised the importance of antioxidant in maintaining good health.
- Scientists believe that the amount of antioxidant in your body is equal to the amount of time you are going to live.
Cancer and Antioxidant
- Antioxidant neutralises free radicals.
- Exposure to cigarette/tobacco smoke, pollution, radiation and other environmental factors can lead to free radical formation in the body.
- Eventually, the damage may become irreversible and lead to cancer and other diseases. Antioxidants are often described as ‘mopping up’ free radical. This means they neutralize the electrical charge and stops the free radical from taking electrons and other molecules.
The solution in Le Vive
Le Vive is a nutritional supplement made of 5 super fruits including:
Mangostana – has rich nutrients such as antioxidants, organic acids, vitamins and minerals.
Goji – rich in polysaccharides, 18 amino acids, vitamins A, B, C and E, 21 minerals, proteins, fibre and omega 3 and 6.
Pomegranate – has Vitamins A, B and C, potassium, phosphorous and magnesium, calcium, sodium and fiber. Helps fight prostate cancer, heart disease and maintains optimum erectile function.
Acai berry – contains amino acids, fiber, calcium, vitamins A & E and phosphorus. Contains 10 – 33 more antioxidants than grapes used for wine.
Le vive is a powerful source of Antioxidants. 60ml – 1 to 3 times per day is all you need.
Benefits of Le Vive
- Maintain healthy skin and hair
- Increases your energy level
- Helps you to look good and feel young
- Prevents and fights against cancer
- Maintain healthy blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol and helps prevents cardiovascular disease
- Aids the digestive system – prevents gastritis, reflux and ulcers
- Increases memory function
- Anti tumor and anti inflammatory
- Anti Alzheimer and anti Parkinson disease
- Maintains joints flexibility and keeps them healthy
- Prevents tuberculosis, bronchitis, emphysema and asthma
- Protects children’s health
- Maintains general health and well-being
We can keep up good health by eating a balanced diet which includes fruit and vegetables that are rich in antioxidant. It’s important to exercise regularly for long-term health benefits. Taking supplements such as Le vive which is high in antioxidant will help to fight the harmful effects of contamination in our bodies.
I’ve taken Le Vive and have seen and felt an improvement in my overall health. I feel more energised, sleep better and it’s regulated my bowel movements. I would definitely recommend it.
To get your bottle of Le Vive please click on the link below: